Impatica viaDock enables you to access your BlackBerry from your personal computer. With Impatica viaDock, you can easily:
- Create a fully integrated environment: Use your PC and BlackBerry applications through one single system when at the office, home or anywhere you use a PC.
- Connect quickly and easily: Connect via Bluetooth or USB (Windows only) to your desktop or notebook PC.
- Share clipboards: Easily copy and paste text between your PC and BlackBerry applications.
- Quickly switch between BlackBerry applications: Use the application launcher or menu shortcuts to start using any application running on your BlackBerry.
- Dial and receive phone calls: Use on-screen phone controls to quickly make and answer phone calls, enable and disable hands-free talking and turn on and off mute.
- Know who is calling: Get instant notification of incoming calls while using viaDock, or through mini view when using other applications.
- Monitor your BlackBerry status: Always know your battery and radio signal strengths at a glance.
How to use it (Blackberry Desktop Manager must be installed first) :
- Install Impatica viaDock for PC on your computer.
- After successfully installing the software on your computer and then download and install the Impatica Connector application on your Blackberry.
- Connect Blackberry to computer via USB cable.
- Run Impatica Connector application on the Blackberry, then select USB CONNECTION to start projecting the Blackberry display.
- The final step, run viaDock Impatica software on your computer.
Download link :
For PC :
Impatica viaDock v1.1.5 (for Windows)
Impatica viaDock v1.1.5a (for Mac OS X)
For BlackBerry :
http://www.impatica.com/bb/1039/Impconnector.jad (download OTA)
http://www.impatica.com/bb/1039/ImpConnector1.0.39.zip (ZIP file)
For more information go to http://www.impatica.com/
Serial number: http://bit.ly/kkgrtL