Here are the changes in the new PC version:
- Synchronization – Improvements have been made for synchronizing your organizer data.
- Microsoft® support – The 64-bit versions of Microsoft® Outlook® 2010 and Microsoft® Exchange 2010 are supported.
- Pictures – You can select individual pictures to synchronize to your device.
- Videos – You can synchronize videos to your device without converting the video file.
- Wi-Fi® music sync – You can stream your music while you download it to your device and you can download music over an SSL connection.
- Silent installation – As an administrator, you can silently install the BlackBerry Desktop Software on to users’ computers.
For more info and to download the new version go to blackberry.com/desktop.